Updated on February 11, 2020
This members-only tutorial provides the steps to
- add an options page in WordPress using ACF Pro having an image repeater and an overlay text area custom fields
- outputting the custom fields in a code block element in a format suitable for Owl carousel
- loading Owl carousel in my custom functionality plugin
- initializing the Owl carousel on the container of the images
for showing an auto-playing continuously looping carousel of images with static overlay text on the top.
- Pro version of Advanced Custom Fields
- The ability to upload files to a plugin directory. This needs to be done via cPanel file manager or a FTP client.
Install and activate my custom functionality plugin.
Install and activate ACF Pro.
Let's load the CSS and JS files of Owl on the page where the carousel is to be shown, register a custom size for images in the carousel and enable ACF settings page.
Replace the code inside
This is a premium members-only content.
To view the rest of the content, please sign up for membership ($47/month or $499 one-time).
Already a member? Log in below or here.