This will be useful for those that want to write custom code for getting the current date and time in the timezone set in WP settings, checking user-input time against the current time to determine if that was in the past or in the future etc.
- Timezone string
- Timezone of the site as a DateTimeZone object
- Current time as Unix timestamp
- Current time as a Date and time object (instance of DateTimeImmutable class) using the site's timezone
- Current date and time in the specified format taking into account the site's timezone setting
- Time since the current post was published in human-readable format
- Date and Time Comparison
Might return Region/Location string or ±NN:NN offset.
This is a premium members-only content.
To view the rest of the content, please sign up for membership ($47/month or $599 one-time).
Already a member? Log in below or here.