Looking to update the version of Oxygen installed in your WordPress site to the latest one?
This article provides three different ways in which Oxygen can be upgraded to the latest version.
Important: You might want to do a full backup of your site before updating just in case. I recommend All-in-One WP Migration plugin for this.
Make sure you have entered a valid license key at Oxygen > Settings > License.
If you see that it is indeed present but the update is still not showing up, click the Submit button on the Oxygen License page. Then go to Dashboard > Updates and see if the update option appears.
- Install and activate Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin.
- Download the latest Oxygen zip file from your portal.
- Go to Plugins > Add New. Click Upload Plugin, then Choose file button to browse and select the Oxygen plugin’s zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin button.
- If you have Code Snippets plugin or a custom functionality plugin that has Oxygen-specific snippets, deactivate it/them.
- Go to the installed plugins list and delete Oxygen (no data will be lost) plugin.
- Click Add New > Upload Plugin, select Oxygen’s zip file, upload and activate it.
- Re-activate Code Snippets plugin and custom functionality plugins if applicable.