Updated on July 06, 2021
This members-only tutorial provides the steps to set up a page header in the Main Template that will show the title of the page conditionally depending on the current view (static Page, single post, 404 etc.) when using Oxygen.
- exclude the Section having the page header Code Block from being output on homepage and WooCommerce pages.
- show Post Title for static Pages and singular pages of other post types.
- show "404 Error Page" on 404 pages.
- show "Search Results for <search term>" on search pages.
- show Published Date, Post Title and Author for single posts.
- show "Blog" for the posts page.
- show Archive Title for archives.
A static Page:
A 404 page:
A search results page:
A single post:
Posts page or Blog posts index:
A category archive:
Edit your Main catch-all Template having the site header, Inner Content and site footer with Oxygen.
Add a Section below the site header.
Give it a class of say,
Set it your desired background color, say,
Advanced > Layout > Display: flex
Align items: center
Text Align: center
Apply the following condition:
This is a premium members-only content.
To view the rest of the content, please sign up for membership ($47/month or $599 one-time).
Already a member? Log in below or here.