- registering a `property` Custom Post Type
- creating a field group having Price (Number), Address (Google Map), ZIP (Text), Square Feet (Number), Number of Bedrooms (Select), Number of Bathrooms (Select), Property Photos (Gallery) custom fields and attached to the property CPT
- setting up Google maps to work in WordPress with ACF and in Oxygen
- setting up a template for the CPT single pages to show title, featured image, content, property meta, google map and a gallery of photos
- setting up a template for the CPT archive page with each entry showing the featured image, price, title, meta and a link to view the listing
Screenshot of the custom fields:
Screenshot of a CPT single page:
Screenshot of CPT archive page:
Watch the video for a walkthrough of the setup:
This is a premium members-only content.
To view the rest of the content, please sign up for membership ($47/month or $499 one-time).
Already a member? Log in below or here.